The Manufacturers' Association Serves as Your Partner and Advocate
for Manufacturing, Production and Logistics in Pennsylvania and Maryland
We are a regional trade organization, serving more than 375 member companies
located within a ten-county region of Pennsylvania as well as three counties in Maryland.
We were Founded in the strength of the region's industrial roots more than a century ago, and serve as an advocate and partner for manufacturing and its related businesses and industries. We offer two types of membership: General for manufacturers, and Associate memberships for non-manufacturers – allowing different organizations and companies to partner with us and benefit from our services!
Our Email List! Click HERE to
stay up-to-date on events, news, & more!
• Self-Insured Employee Health Plans Through our EHIP Program
• Education and Training (A Comprehensive Training Curriculum)
• Advocacy on Your Behalf to Government and Business Leaders
• Workforce Development – Programs for New or Existing Employees
• A Variety of Business Surveys, HR Resources and Newsletters
• Networking and Other Events in the Regional Business Community
• Opportunities That Add Lasting Value to Your Organization
To treat each Association member, regardless of size, scope or location, with the same level of service and attention. To advocate and communicate within our communities and with our elected representatives in support and on behalf of all of our members. Through our programs, advocacy and relationships, to create value and help contribute to the success of our members, their employees and their stakeholders.