Leadership Coaching Service
Leadership coaching is typically used for: career progression, unleashing potential, team leadership and managing change. Leadership coaching can also help you master new attitudes and behaviors and achieve more than you ever imagined.
Our customized leadership coaching solutions can make a difference at all levels of the organization, from a supervisor, manager, or executive to the CEO.
Our coaching services focus is on aligning individual leadership behaviors with the desired organization culture, using assessments and feedback to identify, establish, and achieve purposeful individual goals that support leadership growth in a confidential and safe environment.
Our coaching framework ensures that the coach and assignee establish a sound and constructive relationship. The coach builds on this relationship and challenges the assignee in a manner that encourages the stretch needed for development, and then supports the assignee to ensure positive change.
Although there is a general framework for this process, each engagement is custom designed to each assignee, focusing on that individual’s particular development needs. Our individual coaching assessment tools include: Activity Vector Analysis™ (AVA), Job Activity Rating™ (JAR), Leadership
Behavior/Attributes Inventory, and Current / Future State Cultural Assessment, interviews with selected work colleagues, and de-identified 360 feedback instruments.
- A custom assessment package will typically include personality and style surveys, feedback instruments and interviews with selected work colleagues.
- In-person feedback and goal-setting sessions.
- May include a boss-alignment session between the coach, the assignee, and the supervisor to cement agreement on developmental goals.
- Ongoing coaching utilizing a variety of media that could include: telephone, in-person, or on-line contact.
- On-site observations, e.g., shadowing, can be included in the assessment or coaching phase.
Best suited for:
- Supervisors, managers or executives who are preparing for a major step up in leadership responsibilities
- Leaders who have recently taken a new position with complex challenges
- Individuals who have made substantial changes in his or her approach to leadership in a new situation
- Executives who want to use a confidential, empowering, professional relationship to enhance the organization's effectiveness through leadership
Typically structured to last 6 to 8 months according to the Individual’s needs and includes up to 20 hours of one-on-one coaching sessions