An ‘Access Asia’ Roundtable will be held December 2 in Philadelphia.
This is a rare opportunity to meet with U.S. Commercial Service Officers from Hong Kong, Japan, Thailand, and Vietnam!
White and Williams 1650 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
No fee to register (includes free networking breakfast)!
From 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM, meet with experts on exporting to Asia, network with Philadelphia exporters, and don’t miss the latest country briefings and discussions on doing business in these lucrative Asian markets.
- Hong Kong
- Home to the largest number of U.S. subsidiaries abroad
- Functions as the region’s services and trade hub and serves as a “gateway” market for China
- Robust telecommunications network with over 90% broadband access and 302% mobile penetration rate, one of the world’s highest
- 3rd largest economy in the world after the U.S. & China, the 4th largest importer of U.S. products.
- Provides strong protections for intellectual and real property
- Japan possesses the world’s oldest-skewing population distribution and a rapidly expanding Health IT market
- S. exports of goods to Thailand are valued at $12.6 billion
- Infrastructure spending is a noted priority for the Government
- Healthcare expenditure is expected to double by 2026
- Thailand’s technology sector is expanding rapidly
- Fastest-growing middle and affluent class in the region
- Strong long-term growth in US exports and strong GDP growth for the medium term
- Local pharmaceutical and medical device markets are expected to grow at 10% over the next five years, and growth of U.S. imports is expected to mirror this trend
To register to attend this event, and for the session Agenda, please click HERE.
This event information provided through Green and Spiegel LLC