For Apprenticeships & Training
“Help Us Manufacture Your Future – Together”
Download Our Capital Campaign Flyer
Read the announcement from our Executive Director: COE Announcement
- Equipment, materials, in-kind services – ask us what we need!
- Financial investment options & Amazon wish list below
- Expansion of our machine shop and room for growth
- A new robotics cell to support our state certified “first in the commonwealth” 4-year Automation and Robotics Apprenticeship
- New computer training and CNC programming lab
- Additional training rooms and an industry “showroom” to highlight PA manufacturing, history and innovation
- Easily accessible for members and a high visibility location at 3405 Board Road, Emigsville
- Allows for co-working space for members and partnerships
- Talent is the regions #1 differentiator to compete & grow our economy
- The Association Apprenticeship program has doubled in size!
- We just launched high-tech apprenticeships to meet the needs of the future workforce – robotics/automation, & mechatronics
- Online Training capabilities and development of new curriculum
- Association trains 2,000+ employees annually – growing the skills of the labor pool
- Opportunities to recapture domestic manufacturing through “reshoring” the supply chain – the #1 barrier is access to talent to recapture these opportunities
- We are expanding pre-apprenticeships and youth career programs
- Manufacturing in SouthCentral PA is Growing!
- Mfg. Economic Output increased $331 million in last 5 years
- Employment increased almost 4,000 in last five years – over 117,594 in southcentral PA
Donation Wish Lists
MA Amazon Wishlist
Or go to smile.amazon.com/gp/clpf and search for Employers Education Foundation
Other Donations Needed
- CNC Machining Center (2 needed)
- PLC Trainers
- Heat Treater
- Dust Collector
- Refrigerator with Ice Maker
- Laminate Counter Tops
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Smart Whiteboards
- Computer Tables
Invest In Us!
- Platinum (Contact Us)
- Includes exclusive naming rights to our training center facility, logo in shop, included on our investor wall, recognition during regional launch campaign, invite to private open house event and public event.
- Gold $10,000
- Includes naming rights to one of our large training rooms, logo in shop, investor wall recognition, recognition during launch campaign, invitation to our private open house and public event.
- Silver $5,000
- Includes naming rights to our small training room, logo in shop, investor wall recognition, recognition during launch campaign, invitation to our private and public open house.
- Bronze $2,500
- Naming rights to conference room, logo in shop, named on investor wall, recognition during launch campaign, invite to private and public open house.
- Partner/Individual $500-$1,000
- Listed as investor, recognition during launch campaign, invite to private and public open house.