The Engineering Summer Academy revolves around the Grand Challenges for Engineering in the 21st Century, hands-on projects, experiments and demonstrations will focus on innovations in engineering that can impact the world: Improving Urban Infrastructure, Sustainable Energy Solutions, Medical Robotics, Reverse Engineering, and Advancements in Water Purification Technologies.
- Age: High School Students – Rising Juniors and Seniors (acceptance is subject to review of completed application, including teacher/counselor recommendation).
- Cost: $485.00 non-refundable (includes tuition, materials and meals).
- Discounts: Need-based full scholarships are available (indicate financial need in the Application Form).
- Final Deadline: May 1, 2020
The website is now published and registration is officially open.
For information and to forward questions about the College’s first engineering summer camp, visit the website by clicking here.
- Arrive on campus: 7:45 a.m.
- 7:45 – 8:15 a.m. — Breakfast with Participants, Mentors, Staff and Faculty
- 8:30 – 10:00 a.m. — Session I: Discovery and Active Learning
- 10:15 – 11:45 a.m. — Session II: Demonstrations and Laboratories
- Noon – 12:45 p.m. — Lunch with Participants, Mentors, Staff and Faculty
- 1:00 – 3:45 p.m. — Session III: Project-Based Learning
- 4:00 – 4:30 p.m. — Training on College Application and Admissions Process
- Depart campus: 4:30 p.m.