‘Industry 4.0: The Smart Factory & Incorporating Advanced Assembly’ – Morning Wake-Up
November 19 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 amFree
Industry 4.0 – Smart Connected Assembly
What is it? And, what does it mean to manufacturers in Southcentral PA?
Industry 4.0 is can be summarized as ‘the digitalization of manufacturing and assembly, or; the merging of cyber and physical systems.’ Our task in the coming years will be to take a vision and make it a reality.
Our Wake-Up Session on Tuesday December 19, will be an introduction into the practical realities and applications of what we can do now, what is in front of us, and how we align ourselves to make the vision into a reality.
Specific Topics of Discussion
- Bridging the Gap from Wrench to Data
- Going from Operators’ tasks to Global Awareness and Control
- What’s Trending with Intelligent Tools and Advanced Workflow Guidance
Will come to life through
- Interactive discussions,
- Hands-on demonstrations with
- Intelligent battery powered impact tools
- Smart connected torque wrenches
- Portable intelligent nut runners
Who should attend?
- All manufacturers performing any form of assembly operations
- Quality, Safety and Ergonomic Leaders
- Plant Engineers, Production and Tool Maintenance Managers
- Continuous Improvement, Lean, Six Sigma Leaders and more…
8:00 AM: Sign-in, breakfast, networking
8:30 AM – 9:30 AM: Program
FREE FOR ANY EMPLOYEE OF A MEMBER COMPANY – just $20 for non-members and the public.
Presented by Keystone Assembly Solutions