- This event has passed.
Hire Tough: Manage Easy -Supervisory & HR ( 3/16)
March 16 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Use this class to fulfill the Supervisory Elective Requirements or attend as a standalone training!
One of the most daunting challenging of leadership is attracting, interviewing and selecting the “right employee, with the right attitude for the right job.” High performing organizations place as much significance on the selection of hourly employees as they do on the placement of managers and executives. This course will guide you in the right direction.
In this class you will learn how to:
- Understand and utilize open ended questions to facilitate an effective conversation
- Apply the factors needed for a successful interview
- Plan what you want to accomplish and the questions you will ask before the interview
- Prepare a candidate profile to include the necessary behavioral competencies for on the job success
- Identify and practice using the appropriate interview questions from the CAPS list
- Understand the ABCs to “Hire Tough: Manage Easy
- Use the four Questions you should ask yourself before hiring someone
Times: 8:30 am –12pm
Location: 320 Busser Rd, 2nd floor Emigsville PA
Non Member: $175