- This event has passed.
Maintenance Scheduling and Planning (10/13-10/15/20)
October 13 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
The training is ideal for planner/schedulers as well as other key support people such as maintenance supervisors, managers and those involved with these tasks.
- Develop an effective business case for implementing or improving your planning and scheduling process, to aid with root cause analysis ,to facilitate, predict & avoid reactive down time.
- Understand the essential support systems for effective planning and scheduling and develop a plan for improving those systems
- Leant roles of a planner/scheduler in an effective maintenance organization.
- Understand the value of an efficient Work Management Process Flow by process mapping your current system and analyzing the gaps.
- Identify work to be planned and develop a priority system and RIME chart.
- Know the importance of work order closeout and documenting accurate and quality data as essential elements to future improvement
- Improve performance by benchmarking and analyzing Key Performance indicators
- Learn high level concepts of project management for shutdowns and outages
- Grasp the importance of developing a partnership with production/operations, purchasing, engineering and other key stakeholders in the planning and scheduling process.
- Be able to apply step-by-step implementation processes that combines field-tested change management techniques with a proven planning and scheduling process that can be applied to managed systems.
*This course can be used towards apprentice hours**
Sessions: 3 days
Times: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Location: MA Office, 320 Busser Road
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS LIMITED TIME LOWER CLOST.