- This event has passed.
Maintenance Scheduling and Planning (2/25-2/27/20)
February 25 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
This three day, comprehensive, hands-on course, designed for both new and seasoned planner,
gives you all the tools you need to help you kick-start your P&S system, be proactive and avoide down time!
This classroom based training is designed to increase the awareness of a world class planning and scheduling process in your organization.
The training is ideal for planner/schedulers as well as other key support people such as maintenance supervisors, managers and those involved with these tasks.
- Develop an effective business case for implementing or improving your planning and scheduling process, to aid with root cause analysis ,to facilitate, predict & avoid reactive down time.
- Understand the essential support systems for effective planning and scheduling and develop a plan for improving those systems
- Understand the role of a planner/scheduler in an effective maintenance organization
- Understand the value of an efficient Work Management Process Flow by process mapping your current system and analyzing the gaps.
- Identify work to be planned and develop a priority system and RIME chart.
- Understand the importance of work order closeout and documenting accurate and quality data as essential elements to future improvement
- Improve performance by benchmarking and analyzing Key Performance indicators
- Understand high level concepts of project management for shutdowns and outages
- Understand the importance of developing a partnership with production/operations, purchasing, engineering and other key stakeholders in the planning and scheduling process.
- Apply our proven step-by-step implementation process that combines field-tested change management techniques with a proven planning and scheduling process that can be applied to managed systems.
*This course can be used towards apprentice hours**
Date: 2/25- 2/27/20
Sessions: 3 days
Times: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Location: MA Office, 320 Busser Road