Mold Design-Solidworks online (8/10-8/11)
August 10 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Solidworks Mold Design class gives the skill of complete design tools for Mold Designers.
This class will help you:
- Quickly design mold plates
- Understand draft and parting line geometry
- Reduce mold design time through reusable data
- BASIC CORE AND CAVITY -Master the basic core and cavity functionality to quickly create molds for your designed parts.
- SIDE CORES AND PINS-Create shut-off surfaces, side cores and pins for more advanced mold design.
- ADVANCED PARTING LINES-Analyze part thickness, draft and undercuts. Create complex, specialized parting lines to meet your design needs!
- SURFACING FOR MOLD DESIGN-Learn advanced surfacing techniques for editing complex mold designs.
- WORK WITH IMPORTED GEOMETRY-Understand techniques to manipulate and change even imported geometry.
Prerequisites are Fundamentals 1 & 2, Advanced Part, & Advanced Assembly. Surface Modeling highly recommended)
ls 1 & 2, Advanced Part, & Advanced Assembly. Surface Modeling highly recommended)
Times: 8 am to 5pm
Location: Live Online class
Cost Member : $900
Cost Non Member: $1300