MWSC CNC I
October 22 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
** Registration is closed**
This course is designed to give an introductory working knowledge of basic CNC programming.
Student will learn basic programming concepts and techniques which will include; a study of EIA word address formats, numerical control systems and machinery, process planning, two and three axis programming, and math for numerical control.
- Numerical control systems and components.
- Use of various types of CNC machines and tooling.
- CNC machining strategies and operations from working drawings.
- Write two and three axis programs in EIA word address format, for various machine tools.
- Apply these methods and techniques to the Machine shop environment
- Applied Trigonometry
Shop Math II or Test out approval
Tuesday & Thursdays 6-9pm
CNC Programming 3rdedition
Author: Peter Sims
Sessions: 17 sessions
Times: 6 -9 pm, T &TH
Location: 320 Busser Rd, 2nd Floor
Cost (member): 592
Cost (non-member): 892