CNC I- Apprentice (10/13-12/22/20)
October 13 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
This course is designed to give an introductory working knowledge of basic CNC programming.
Student will learn basic programming concepts and techniques which will include; a study of EIA word address formats, numerical control systems and machinery, process planning, two and three axis programming, and math for numerical control.
- Numerical control systems and components.
- Use of various types of CNC machines and tooling.
- CNC machining strategies and operations from working drawings.
- Write two and three axis programs in EIA word address format, for various machine tools.
- Apply these methods and techniques to the Machine shop environment
Shop Math I & II or Test out approval
CNC Programming 3rdedition
Author: Peter Sims
Sessions: 20 sessions
Times: 6 -9 pm, T &TH
Location: 320 Busser Rd, 2nd Floor
Cost (member): 731
Cost (non-member): 997