- This event has passed.
Situational Leadership (Supervisory & HR- July 20)
July 20 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Please note new class date: July 20
Use this course to fulfil the Superviosry Certificate elective requirements or as a standalone class!
Situational Leadership is an adaptive leadership strategy which encourages leaders to take stock of their team members; weigh the many variables in their workplace, and choose the leadership style that best fits their goals and circumstances.
It helps supervisors at all levels know when to be “directive” vs. “supportive” depending on an employees “development level.” Leadership flexibility is the key.
In this course you will learn to:
- Develop people and work groups
- Establish rapport and bring out the best in people
- Use a common leadership style across all units in an organization
- Identify an individual’s current development level and select an appropriate leadership style
- Practice and use a variety of leadership styles
- Learn a process for helping associates become self-motivated and self-directed
Times: 830 am – 12pm
Location: 320 Busser Rd, 2nd floor Emigsville PA