- This event has passed.
Solid Works Fundamentals I -8/19-22
August 19 @ 8:00 am - August 22 @ 5:00 pm
Become more efficient with the mechanical software, with this 4 day course!
The SolidWorks-Fundamentals I, 4 day class offers exposure to the SolidWorks mechanical design software to build parametric models of parts and assemblies.
This course is required to attend Solid Works-Fundamentals II.
- Hands on Training from Top Experts!
- Create 3D Parts from 2D Sketches
- Increase Drawing Speed
- Drawing Sheets, Views, Formats & Templates
- Dimensions & Annotations
- Bill of Materials and Tables
- Performance and Display Issues
- Drawing References and Comparison
Date: August 19-22
Sessions: 4 days
Times: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Location: , Lancaster PA 17605
Cost : $880 Grant
Cost : $1883 Non Grant