- This event has passed.
September 10, 2019 @ 8:00 am - September 12, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
The SolidWorks-Fundamentals II Class offers exposure to the Solidworks mechanical design software to build parametric models of parts and assemblies.
- Create templates and formats that fit your individual needs.
- Incorporate different types of tables into your drawings.
- Apply the skills mastered in Fundamentals I to assemblies.
- Drawing references & comparisons.
- Learn to fix performance & display issues.
- Bill Material & Tables
Times: 8 am – 4:30 pm
Cost: $675 Grant
Cost: $1417 Non Grant