- This event has passed.
Supervisor Certificate -I- Basic Fundamentals
September 9, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Even if you’re a recently promoted “buddy to boss” or a seasoned supervisor,
this is the course for you!
This all NEW seventeen-hour certificate program, is facilitated by one of Franklin Covey’s highly requested trainers.
Receive the tools to take your supervision abilities to the next level.
Become a confident leader who is ready to take charge of your department and learn how to treat your employees with dignity and respect.
This seventeen-hour course will provide potential and frontline supervisors with the basic tools and skill sets to “get results through other people”. Participants will have the opportunity for peer interaction plus the ability to discuss real-life scenarios with instructors that have extensive training and supervisory experience.
- Applicants must complete all five classes
- Course completion is required for Master Supervisor Certification
- Roles in Management
- Communicating clear expectations
- Building trusting relationships through the DISC model
- Providing feedback
- Providing recognition
- Resolving conflict while maintaining morale
- 5 Weekly Sessions- Mondays
* This course is also available for onsite company specific.*
Want to earn the Master Supervision Certificate?
Complete all 4 certificate levels; two elective courses and the “Master Mind Symposium” you will be honored with a “Master Supervisor Certification”.
Date: 9/9 -10/7
Times: 8:30 am -12 pm
Location: 320 Busser Rd, 2nd Floor
Cost (member): 675
Cost (non-member): 1000