- This event has passed.
Supervisor Certificate -II- Lebanon County (1/31-2/28/20)
January 31 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Supervisor Certificate -II- Advanced Skills – Lebanon County
Advance your supervision knowledge to the next level.
If have been recently promoted, working on your career goals or a seasoned supervisor, then this program is for you!
This all NEW 17- hour Level II Certificate Program, is facilitated by one of Franklin Coveys highly requested trainer’s.
This course content reinforces and delves deeper into the PERFORM model. Participants will have the opportunity for peer interaction plus the ability to discuss real-life scenarios with instructors who have extensive training and supervisory experience.
- Living the “mission;”- managing multiple priorities
- Dealing with complaints and grievances
- Interviewing job candidates
- On the job training, performance appraisals, resolving conflicts in the workplace
- Counseling “troubled” employees, correcting problem behavior, conducting disciplinary actions
- Identifying legal and diversity Issues, employee safety and making decisions in the workplace
- 5 consecutive Friday Afternoons
- Dates: 1/31 – 2/25
Sessions: 5 Fridays
Times: 1pm – 4:30 pm
Location: Lebanon PA
Cost (member): $410 Grant
Cost (non-member): $675 Non Grant
Want to earn the Master Supervision Certificate?
Complete all 4 certificate levels; 2 elective courses and the “Master Mind Symposium” to be honored with a “Master Supervisor Certification”.
* This course is also available for onsite company specific.*